42 Rules of Cold Calling Executives
"42 Rules of Cold Calling Executives" won the Silver Medal in the Sales Book Awards!
42 Rules of Cold Calling Executives will enable field reps, business development teams, and managers to gain:
- An understanding of the dynamics of a cold call and how you can manage the conversation to get better results.
- A refined vantage point of the objectives of cold calling and how to get results that realize both short and long-term benefits.
- Identify practical methods and resources that achieve unbounded success in the cold calling process that creates predictability and measurement.
- Practical advice and specific techniques you can start using now that supply how-to solutions to cold calling efforts.
Whether you're sales management looking to give teams something to help with cold calling challenges, or are an account rep wanting better results, this book will make a difference. In it, you will learn and explore:
- Easy to implement methods to improve performance
- Real life examples of what works
- Techniques for immediately making cold calling easier
- Ways to deliver consistent results
- How to get out of a production slump
Mari Anne's book serves as a useful and clearly written guide for both sales teams and management. The process of calling executives, understanding their pain points, what their needs are, and capturing their attention to share your services and stories is a delicate one. Mari Anne shares insight and guidelines that only an experienced and confident professional can do well. What are IT executives concerned with everyday? What are the needs of enterprise technology companies? As a sales professional, how do you build your pipeline with new opportunities? Understanding these questions, the full buy cycle process, and most importantly - how human psychology plays a role in business and sales is vital. "42 Rules of Cold Calling Executives" should be a reference book on every sales/lead generation professional's desk. Maria Ross, Founder Red Radish Marketing
"Mari Anne's Rules are practical, well thought out and show her obvious breadth of experience. She is very good at pointing out how a salesperson with any level of telephone experience can apply strengths that they might have in everyday interactions to becoming a more effective cold caller."
Garth Moulton Co-Founder, VP of Community Jigsaw
"Our research shows that lead generation and early identification of buying cycles are top challenges for companies today. The Vanella Group has been successfully meeting these challenges for its high-tech clients for the past 7 years. Mari Anne Vanella now shares the rules she's developed and her company follows to ensure success in this critical area of sales."
Barry Trailer Managing Partner CSO Insights
"Mari Anne has the recipe to successful cold calling. She is definitely the expert in an area that many find so difficult. That she is now sharing her practices is something that should not be missed out on. The 42 Rules is easy to read and will prove valuable for even the most seasoned reps and Sales Management."
Bob Karr CEO Link Silicon Valley, LLC